Sunday, January 31, 2010

Welcome


Amigas Cucina is an experiment in friendship, cooking, and expression. Our names are Xochi and Sarah and we are dear dear friends. We are both native Californians. Currently, and hopefully not permanently, we are living about 500 miles apart one in Sacramento and the other in San Diego. Silly things, like careers and graduate school, have forced these less than ideal circumstances. We both love to cook and experiment with food and drink. So, as a way to stay connected and exercise this creativity, we thought it would be fun to share our stories through a blog. If you are here, and are not either of us, we are surprised and pleased to have you. Hopefully, our experiments in food and life will be beneficial to you as well.

2 comments:

  1. Look at how cute we are! I remember that trip. I'm so excited to start this blog with you Sarah! Don't worry. We'll end up in the same neighborhood some day. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how sad! I was over 1000 miles from my bff, but now I'm back in San Diego. I can't wait to see more of your experiments!!

    ReplyDelete